Big Head Games is excited to announce International Snooker 2012 will arrive in the app on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
A complete rebuild from the ground up taking over 9 months and more than 9,000 man hours sees International Snooker 2012 take cue gaming to the next level.
- A new Career Mode places you in a full ‘rolling’ year on year professional snooker career, playing 15 tournaments in 14 locations around the world competing to be world number 1.
- Global internet Multiplayer Mode gives you the opportunity to take on the best the world has to offer and earn your bragging rights for real.
- Fill your trophy cabinet with 16 trophies from 7 major and 7 minor events, 1 invitational event plus the coveted 147 trophy.
- Back spin, top spin and swerve the cue ball with simulation quality physics.
- Earn a 147 maximum break and entry to the exclusive 147 club.
- Use Career Mode winnings to upgrade equipment to increase power, swerve, spin and player kudos.
- Frame by frame replays with slow-mo and dynamic cameras including pocket cams and the new ‘follow the ball’ cam.
- Referee voiced by Michaela Tabb the world’s favourite referee of snooker and pool competitions. www.michaelatabb.com
- Stats and Achievements with full Apple Game Centre integration.
- All new graphics engine with an even greater level of detail and realism.
Over at www.TheSnookerForum.com there will be a league running with some great prizes for the winner, for more information on this please visit www.thesnookerforum.com/board/showthread.php/35553-International-Snooker-2012-TSF-League
Preview video: http://youtu.be/H7UAD5uawD8
News, videos and screenshots can be seen on www.int-snooker.com
Big Head Games lives on http://www.facebook.com/BigHeadGames
Youtube us at http://www.youtube.com/user/BigHeadGames
History of International Snooker
First released on iPhone in January 2009. Quickly became the number one snooker game on iPhone both in top grossing chart position and star rating, further highlighted by Apple’s choice to use the game in their April 2010 iPhone TV commercial. International Snooker has sold over ¼ million copies and has been published on PSP, Android, Win Mobile and large number of mobile and tablet devices.
Big Head Games
Is an independent multiplatform publisher of video games, with a speciality in handheld platforms. Key titles include the 1.4m unit selling Doodle Pool, and the flagship title International Snooker. BHG are also the developers of Elefunk for PS3 PSN, Grease for Nintendo DS and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for iPhone and iPad.
Screen Shots from the game